ZYXEL USG20-VPN Network Security/Firewall Appliance - USG20-VPN
Networking brings convenience and efficiency to business environments; however it introduces significant security and safety concerns at the same time. Today, small businesses or branch offices really need a complete yet affordable solution that not only bridges communications between two or more remote sites, but also connects multiple VPNs and ensures data security to prevent the network from threats.
Safer, more reliable VPN connections
Faster processors today have vastly boosted the capabilities of attackers to decrypt VPN tunnels. Legacy VPN encryption algorithms like Message Digest 5 (MD5) and Secure Hash Algorithm 1 (SHA-1) are no longer sufficient to guarantee secure outbound communications. With supports to the more advanced Secure Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-2), the VPN Firewall provides the safest VPN connections in its class to ensure maximum security for business communications.
Unlimited business mobility
To support dynamic, mobile business operations in today's BYOD (bring your own device) business environments, the VPN Firewalls offer unlimited business mobility with Layer-2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) VPN for mobile devices. The VPN Firewall supports L2TP VPN on a wide variety of mobile Internet devices running the iOS, Android and Windows mobile platforms.
ZyXEL One Network experience
Aiming for relieving our customers from repetitive operations of deploying and managing a network, ZyXEL One Network is designed to simplify the configuration, management, and troubleshooting, allowing our customers to focus on the business priorities. ZyXEL One Network presents an easy-to-use tool, ZyXEL One Network Utility (ZON Utility), to realize speed network setup. ZyXEL Smart Connect allows ZyXEL networking equipment to be aware and recognize each other and further facilitating the network maintenance via one-click remote functions such as factory reset or power cycling. ZyXEL One Network redefines the network integration across multiple networking products from switch to Wi-Fi AP and to Gateway.
ZyXEL provides regular updates in response to the latest security threats and advisories, and a service portal that offers free, informative network security resource and know-how to help businesses and IT departments to protect their networks and operations from security risks of the digital age. The ZyXEL USG and ZyWALL Series of products are integrated with OneSecurity.com service in the product GUI, so the IT staff can quickly and easily catch up with any new threats, and therefore proceed with walkthrough and troubleshooting actions with assistance from FAQs to better secure networks and easily manager UTM products.
- Branch offices, partners and home users can deploy ZyXEL USGs/ZyWALLs for site-to-site IPSec VPN connections
- Branch offices/In-house staff can additionally deploy IPSec VPN HA (load balancing and failover) for always online VPN connectivity
- Remote users can securely access company resources with their computers or smartphones via SSL, IPSec and L2TP over IPSec VPN
- The headquarter USG/ZyWALL can also establish an IPSec VPN connection with Microsoft Azure for secured access to a variety of cloud-based applications
- By implementing a 160-bit (20-byte) hash value known as a message digest, SHA-1 protects your data transferred over the network
- Quickly set up a secure network with 5 ports Firewall
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Can be placed on Desktop surface for standalone installation