WatchGuard Firebox T15 Network Security/Firewall Appliance - WGT15083-WW
Trade in another manufacturer's firewall for the Firebox T15 at a great price. WatchGuard Firebox T15 delivers complete enterprise-level network security for small office/home office and retail environments. Offering optional web filtering, intrusion prevention, antivirus and more. It can be used as a stand-alone solution or centrally managed from corporate headquarters. Flexible management tools and WatchGuard's RapidDeploy technology enable administrators to quickly set up the Firebox T15 at remote locations so businesses can ensure that they protect where they connect. Firebox T15 provides 400 Mbps firewall throughput and three 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports. WatchGuard Dimension provides visibility into network activity and security events at no additional cost. Wireless models are available.
- Basic Security Suite delivers Application Control, spamBlocker, Reputation Enabled Defense, WebBlocker, Gateway AntiVirus, and Intrusion Prevention Service.
- All logging and reporting functions are included with purchase, with over 100 dashboards and reports including PCI and HIPAA.
- Firebox T Series appliances are not only easy to initially configure and deploy, they are also designed with an emphasis on centralized management, making ongoing policy and network management simple and straightforward.
- Cloud-based RapidDeploy technology, a configuration and deployment tool that comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances, enables IT staff to create and store configuration data in the cloud - public or private - and have a new appliance directly shipped to its destination.
- PoE+ port to power a peripheral device such as a WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Access Point, allowing administrators to extend the reach of their networks without having to run costly AC power to the remote device.
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections.