Unitech MS146 Swipe Barcode Scanner - Cable Connectivity - MS146-IRCB00-SG
The MS146 barcode card reader is designed for time and attendance, security, and access control applications that use badges, cards, or forms.
Target Markets / Applications
The MS146 reader is versatile enough to fit applications across the board. It can read ID cards for check-in, check-out, and access control. The infrared MS146 reads barcodes that have been secured by black panels to prevent photocopying.
- Library Cards
- Access Control
- Time / Attendance
The MS146 barcode card reader is easy to integrate into your business. With a large reading slot, the MS146 is a suitable solution for cards of many different sizes and widths. Multiple interface options and an infrared model ensures that there's an MS146 perfectly suited for your business. Mount the MS146 to a wall or desktop for easy access. The reader is multidirectional, making installation that much easier.
With the MS146 you can rest assured knowing you've made a lasting investment. The high-quality sealing on the optical system protects the device from dust, dirt, and even water spills. The MS146 is at home in industrial settings, enduring repeated use and exposure to hazards without wearing out or degrading in any way.
The MS146 reads 2-27 inches per second at a high resolution and with a flexible reading angle. Advanced data editing is available on this device, enabling you to tailor your solution to your exact needs.
- Multidirectional reading
- Desktop or wall mountable
- Multiple interface options
- Withstands repeated 5-foot falls to concrete
- Environmentally sealed against water and dust
- Advanced data editing
- IP54 environmental seal against moisture and dust
- Warranty: 2 years
- Fit for reading any barcode ID cards, guaranteeing precise reading of both; visible and laminated cards
- Perfect for applications that require direct association with a workstation or a notebook
- Reads all 1D barcodes with ease so you can accomplish all your tasks more efficiently
- Features Infrared light source scanning