Tripp Lite UPS Web Management Accessory Card SNMP Remote Monitoring - TLNETCARD
Keep an eye on site electrical data, UPS device status and logged power-related events, such as blackouts, brownouts and overvoltages. Reboot locked network equipment remotely without disrupting power to other devices when using the TLNETCARD with controllable outlets or remotely switchable outlets available on select Tripp Lite UPS systems.
Tiered access allows three levels of permissions to be assigned to users for monitoring or controlling the UPS. If an electrical or UPS-related problem occurs on-site, you'll be notified immediately via email or SNMP trap.
The TLNETCARD lets you configure and schedule automatic UPS-driven actions, perform UPS-related tests and shutdowns, upgrade firmware and upload configurations from the web interface.
Multiple protocols are supported, including IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and SCP. DHCP/manual configuration support enables network settings to be assigned automatically or manually.
- Allows mass configuration and updating of multiple units using TLNET Configurator utility
- Enables remote UPS management from virtually anywhere in the world
- Logs power events, alerts and electrical data
- Sends user-configurable alerts via SNMP or email
- Web interface does not require the Java Runtime Environment