Tripp Lite UPS Smart 700VA 450W Tower AVR 120V DB9 for Servers - SMART700SER
Tripp Lite's SMART 700SER is an intelligent, line-interactive UPS with DB9 serial port. It protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 20 minutes half load runtime and 6 minutes at full load during power failures. 700VA/450 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and various other application types, including the support of multiple network workstations. Includes a total of 6 UPS supported outlets. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in DB9 serial port. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and load level. Wall mountable with user-supplied UPSWM wallmount bracket. 2 Year Warranty standard. 3 Year Warranty with product registration.
- 120V nominal output during brownouts to 75V and overvoltages to 147V
- 700VA line interactive tower UPS system
- Front panel status LEDs with load and battery capacity level display
- NEMA 5-15P input; 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- RS232 communications port; Hot-swappable batteries