Tripp Lite UPS Smart 5000VA 4000W Rackmount AVR 120V-208V Pure Sine Wave 5kVA 6URM TAA GSA - SM5000RT3UTAA
Tripp Lite's line-interactive SM5000RT3UTAA UPS System is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. This UPS protects server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges in a compact tower/rackmount housing. In rack configuration, the power module and battery pack occupy only 3 rack spaces (3U) each. Large capacity 5000VA/4000W power module converts raw 208V AC input to fully regulated dual output 208/120 voltage for simultaneous protection of both high- and low-voltage equipment loads. True sine wave output at all times offers guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types. Includes 14 outlets, 8 of which can be individually reset via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Battery support can be extended indefinitely with additional external 3U rackmount battery packs. Includes slot for internal SNMP/web card, plus two DB9 and two USB enhanced monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data.
- USB, Serial, EPO & optional SNMP/Web card monitoring options
- Expandable runtime, 8 single-outlet switched output load banks
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- NEMA L6-30P input, 10 5-15R, 2 5-15/20R, 1 L6-30R & 1 L14-30R outlets
- 5kVA / 5000VA / 4000W line interactive 6U rack/tower UPS, Sine wave output
- 208 & 120V output during brownouts to 151V and overvoltages to 260V