Tripp Lite UPS 350VA 225W Hospital Medical Tower Battery Back Up AVR 120V DB9 RJ11 - OMNISMART350HG
Tripp Lite's OMNI SMART 350HG offers medical-grade UPS protection with built-in line interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. Hospital-grade plug & outlets, plus built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise. UL 60601-1 listed as medical electrical equipment. 330VA power handling capacity supports computers, inter-networking equipment and other critical loads during commercial power failures. Line interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 83V back to normal 120V levels, saving battery reserves for use only during complete power failures. Includes, 2 line phone surge suppression and built-in DB-9 communications port that works with PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC applications.
- 2 line phone suppression for TEL/DSL line protection
- 330VA line interactive tower UPS
- Input: Hospital-grade NEMA 5-15P (120V 15A) / Output: 4 Hospital-grade NEMA 5-15R (120V)
- Leakage current less than 100
- Maintains sine-wave 120V nominal output over an input range of 83 to 132V
- Professional features include serial port, hospital grade plug & outlets, built-in isolation transformer and UL60601-1 listing