Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip 6-Outlet w/4 USB Charging/Sync Ports - TLP66USBR
Six-outlet surge protector features a surge protection rating of 1080 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes. EMI/RFI filtering technology filters out electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) that can disrupt your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. Two outlets are widely spaced to accept bulky transformers without blocking the adjacent outlets. A retractable USB charger with 4-1/2' cord clamps to your desk or other worksurface for easy access. Its four USB-A ports share 3.4 amps to charge connected mobile devices, such as tablets and smartphones. Integrated 15A circuit breaker protects all of the outlets and automatically shuts down the connected equipment in case of overload. The lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. The 6' AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug reaches nearby outlets to fit easily into your workstation or home theater setup.
- 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Filters out EMI/RFI line noise that threatens connected hardware
- 1080-joule surge protection rating against surges and spikes
- 4 USB ports with 3.4A shared for syncing data and charging
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets for connecting equipment