Tripp Lite PDU 3-Phase Switched 240V 25.2kW C13 C19 IEC309 60A Red 0URM - PDU3XVSR6G60B
Tripp Lite 3 phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption per-phase or per-receptacle. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps per-phase or per-receptacle can be displayed locally via visual meter or remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip. Highly accurate current metering offers +/-1% billing-grade current monitoring and recording ability for each output phase, breakered load bank and individual outlet.
- Switched 25.2kW 3-Phase 415V input 240V output PDU
- Reports voltage & load per-outlet or per phase via ethernet interface
- IEC309 60A Red (3P+N+E) 3 phase input; 6 ft. / 1.8m line cord
- 70in / 1778mm 0U vertical format; Toolless button-mount installation
- 24 C13 & 6 C19 single phase outlets; Plug-lock cable retention inserts
- 1% billing-grade accuracy; Digital display reports detailed status information