Tripp Lite HDMI over Cat6 Passive Remote Receiver with Power over Cable and Multi-Resolution Support - 4K @ 60 Hz, 4:4:4, HDR, 50 ft., TAA - B127P-100-H-SR
4K Receiver Extends HDMI Signals for Digital Signage or Video Presentations
This pigtail-style passive remote receiver works in tandem with Tripp Lite's B127P-002-H or B127P-004-H transmitter to extend 4K video (at 60 Hz) and stereo audio from an HDMI source to an HDMI display up to 50 feet (15.2 meters) using Cat6 cabling.
Ideal for Settings Where Conventional HDMI Cables Can't Reach
The B127P-100-H-SR is recommended for conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow.
Supports Crystal-Clear 4K HDMI Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The B127P-100-H-SR supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital audio. This receiver is compatible with HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR signals, which provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks. It supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream iTunes and Netflix content with no complications.
Multi-Resolution Support Allows Mixing and Matching of Displays of Different Resolutions
Say you have a brand new 4K (at 60 Hz) HDTV in the living room, but want to also connect your Blu-ray player or satellite box to the older 1080p TV in the bedroom. The B127P-100-H-SR works with a Tripp Lite B127P-002-H or B127P-004-H splitter/transmitter to allow up to four televisions to display video at their maximum resolution. Most other video applications default each television to the lowest common resolution, meaning you would only get a 1080p image on that new 4K TV.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the low-profile receiver over Cat6 cable. Green and orange LEDs will light up to indicate the unit is receiving power and a signal is being received. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the receiver away from an AC outlet.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The receiver works right out of the box with no software or external power supply required. Connect the receiver to the display using its built-in HDMI cable and to the transmitter with Cat6 patch cable (such as Tripp Lite N202-Series cable). A USB Micro-B port is available in the unlikely event additional power is needed.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B127P-100-H-SR is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Connect a media server, Blu-ray player, cable/satellite box, Roku, gaming system or other home theater component to a large-screen 4K television or projector
- Upgrade the video quality of your trade show presentation or digital signage installation in a commercial or educational setting to 4K x 2K
- Set up digital signage with a single video signal being transmitted to multiple monitors, each displaying its maximum resolution
- Mount a security camera in an out-of-the-way spot without the burden of placing it near an AC outlet
- Tripp Lite B127P-002-H or B127P-004-H transmitter
- Display device with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)
- Works with Tripp Lite B127P-Series transmitters to extend a 4K x 2K HDMI audio/video signal via Cat6 cable up to 50 ft.
- Requires Tripp Lite B127P-002-H or B127P-004-H transmitter to extend HDMI signals
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (@ 60 Hz) for crystal-clear 4K x 2K video
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via Cat6 cable
- Supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for HDR displays, meeting latest color standards
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) supported for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Supports multi-resolution output to allow for combination of different display types
- 1-year limited warranty