Tripp Lite 42U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Knock-Down w/ Doors & Sides - SR42UBKD
The SR42UBKD Ships unassembled for easy transport and assembly in confined spaces. SmartRack enclosures are designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments. Vendor-neutral square hole/cage nut mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-D compliant 19" equipment. Tool-less mounting slots allow quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Adjustable mounting rails include an easy-view depth index. Lightweight modular doors and side panels provide safe, convenient service access. Integrated baying tabs facilitate combining enclosures in row. SmartRack enclosures hold up to 3000 lbs and support cooling, cable management, power distribution and monitoring features. Perforated doors permit massive front to rear airflow. Enclosures are fully compatible with hot-aisle / cold-aisle data center configurations. Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance.
- 3000 lb stationary / 2250 lb rolling load capacity
- Locking, removable side panels keyed alike with doors
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet; Rolls through standard 7 foot doorway
- Ships unassembled for easy transport and assembly in confined spaces. Once assembled, it is identical to the standard SR42UB enclosure.
- Standard 24" width for optimizing floor space