Tripp Lite 4-Port HDMI/USB KVM Switch with Audio/Video and USB Peripheral Sharing - B004-HUA4-K
FeaturesConnects 4 HDMI-Enabled Devices to a Single HDMI Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse
This compact four-port KVM switch lets you access, control, boot and reboot four computers or other devices with HDMI ports at the same time. In addition to desktop and notebook computers, the switch also connects up to four media centers, gaming systems, Blu-ray and DVD players, cable and satellite boxes and DVRs, and other HDMI-enabled devices. All four computers share one HDMI monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse, which saves space on your desk or workspace.
Switching Between Computers Is Fast and Easy
Use the front-panel push buttons or hotkey commands for quick and easy toggling between computers. Or you can use Auto Scan mode to scan all four connected computers in five-second intervals automatically. Orange LEDs indicate which computer is currently selected.
Cables Are Included for Fast and Simple Setup
Connect your HDMI monitor, keyboard, mouse, and speakers to the switch's console ports. Then, use the included HDMI, USB-B and 3.5 mm audio cables to connect your computers to the KVM switch. The plug-and-play KVM switch requires no software or drivers, so you can connect and use it immediately. The B004-HUA4-K works with all major operating systems, including Windows, Mac and Linux.
USB Hub Lets You Share Peripherals between Computers
The built-in two-port USB 2.0 hub allows you to share USB peripherals, such as printers, hard drives, scanners, webcams and flash drives, between the four connected computers. Because the USB ports operate independently, you can print documents from one computer while working on a different computer. The hub is backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices. Green LEDs indicate which computer is using the connected USB device.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 1080p Video and Digital Audio
The B004-HUA4-K KVM switch supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (including 1080p) at 60 Hz, 2.1-channel surround sound audio, and USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps. With independent audio switching, you can listen to music or other audio from one computer while working on a different computer. The front-panel audio jacks have priority over the rear-panel jacks.
- Share the keyboard, mouse and HDMI display of a desktop computer with multiple laptop computers
- Connect up to 4 gaming consoles, media centers and other A/V devices for a home theater system with 1080p resolution
- Improve productivity at work with 4-way system control
- Save money and space by sharing USB peripherals, such as a printer and external hard drive, among all computers
- Monitor with HDMI connector (should support the highest resolution of any connected computer)
- USB keyboard/mouse
- Microphone/speakers with 3.5 mm mini stereo connectors (optional)
- HDMI connector
- USB-A connector
- 3.5 mm mini stereo jacks (optional)
- Windows, Mac, Novell, UNIX or Linux operating system
- 3-year limited warranty
- Widely compatible KVM switch works with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- 3.5 mm stereo jacks provide 2.1-channel surround sound audio input to each computer
- Built-in 2-port USB 2.0 hub lets you share USB peripherals among connected computers
- Manual push buttons and hotkey commands allow easy toggling between computers
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (@ 60 Hz) for crystal-clear 1080p video