Tripp Lite 4-Port Desktop Compact DVI/USB KVM Switch w/ Audio & Cables - B004-DUA4-K-R
The B004-DUA4-K-R is a 4-Port DVI/USB KVM Switch with audio and USB 2.0 peripheral sharing. It allows you to access, control, boot and reboot four computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor. Switching between connected computers is quick and simple using keyboard hotkeys or pushbuttons. An independent audio/mic and USB peripheral switching function allows for an uninterrupted experience. A computer can be printing on a printer connected to one of the USB 2.0 peripheral ports, while you listen to audio from and access another computer; all at the same time.
The B004-DUA4-K-R uses DVI-I technology, allowing for the transmission of a digital (up to 1920 x 1200) or analog (up to 2048 x 1536) signal. A DVI to VGA adapter, such as Tripp Lite's P126-000, is required for conversion to an analog monitor. Whichever you use, full time DDC support provides the necessary EDID information required for optimal video performance on Windows 7 and other operating systems. Supports USB Dynamic Device Mapping (DDM). Compatible with all major operating systems.
- Switch ports via keyboard hotkeys or pushbuttons
- Full time DDC support provides the necessary EDID information for optimal video performance on Windows 7 and other operating systems
- Features two USB 2.0 ports for the sharing of USB peripherals (e.g. flash drives, printers, etc.) between the connected computers
- Control 4 computers with a single DVI monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Allows for the sharing of audio components between systems; listen to music from one computer while accessing another
- (x4) 6ft USB cables and (x4) 6ft DVI + Audio KVM cable kits included