Tripp Lite 4-Port 3D HDMI Splitter HDCP 2.2, HDR, 4K @ 60Hz Ultra HD Video Audio - B118-004-UHD-2
Frequently bought together:
4-Port HDMI splitter transmits Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K x 2K audio/video (A/V) from an HDMI source to four HDMI displays at the same time. Plug-and-play technology makes installation quick and simple - with no software or drivers to install. Using standard 28 AWG HDMI cabling, this splitter can transmit full 3D and a 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) signal up to 15'. It supports a wide range of audio formats, including DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and LPCM 7.1-channel surround sound as well as 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel). Splitter also supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 to ensure its compatibility with the latest audio/video hardware.
- Transmits Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K x 2K audio/video (A/V) from an HDMI source to four HDMI displays at the same time.
- Recommended for digital signage in classrooms, churches, office buildings, restaurants/bars, etc.
- Transmits UHD video resolutions up to 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz
- Distributes A/V up to 15 ft. when used with 28 AWG HDMI cable
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby® TrueHD and Dolby Digital Plus™
- Compatible with HDCP 2.2, 3D, EDID and HDMI 2.0
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Expand the number of connected displays, up to 64, by cascading up to 3 levels of splitters together
- Plug and play-no software or drivers required
- 3-year limited warranty