Tripp Lite 2-Port HDMI Splitter - HDMI 2.0, 4K @ 60 Hz, 4:4:4, Multi-Resolution Support, HDR, HDCP 2.2, USB Powered, TAA - B118-002-HDR-V2
HDMI Splitter Transmits 4K Video + Audio to 2 HDMI Displays at the Same Time
Recommended for home theaters or short-distance digital signage applications in classrooms, offices, churches, restaurants, bars, hotels and trade shows, this Ultra High Definition (UHD) HDMI splitter is quick and easy to install. It connects to an HDMI source device, such as a computer or Blu-ray player, and transmits a 4K audio/video signal to two HDMI monitors, projectors or televisions simultaneously.
Supports UHD 4K x 2K Signals up to 15 ft. via HDMI Cabling
Using standard 28 AWG HDMI cable, the B118-002-HDR-V2 distributes a 4K x 2K audio/video signal (at 60 Hz) up to 15 feet (4 meters). Be sure the HDMI cables connecting the splitter to the source and displays are no longer than 15 feet. For best performance, we recommend using Tripp Lite's P569-Series Premium High-Speed HDMI cables.
Multi-Resolution Support Allows Mixing and Matching of Displays of Different Resolutions
Say you have a brand new 4K (at 60 Hz) HDTV in the living room, but want to also connect your Blu-ray player or satellite box to the older 1080p TV in the bedroom. The B118-002-HDR-V2 is backward compatible with 4K x 2K (at 30 Hz) and 1080p (at 60 Hz) resolutions via automatic DIP switching. This splitter allows each television to display video at its maximum resolution. Most other splitters default each television to the lowest common resolution (meaning you would only get a 1080p image on that new 4K TV).
Supports Up-To-Date Features and Formats
The B118-002-HDR-V2 supports a wide range of audio formats, including DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and LPCM 7.1-channel surround sound. It also features lip sync pass-through, xvYCC and x.vColor, and video amplifier bandwidth of 18 Gbps. To ensure compatibility with the latest hardware, this splitter is compliant with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor, as well as 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel).
Ready to Use Right Out of the Package
The plug-and-play B118-002-HDR-V2 requires no additional software or drivers. A built-in HDMI cable connects to the source device. Connect your HDMI displays to the splitter with user-supplied HDMI cables (such as Tripp Lite's P569-Series), and plug the included USB Micro-B cable into a USB wall charger or USB port on the source to get started. A green LED indicates the unit is receiving power, and orange LEDs indicate connected HDMI inputs.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B118-002-HDR-V2 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Watch 4K video content from a notebook, Blu-ray player, cable/satellite box, video game console or media server on multiple televisions or projectors
- Connect a Chromebook or laptop to give a video presentation on multiple 4K screens
- Attach multiple 4K monitors to your PC to allow easier multitasking or more convenient video editing
- Play online or PC video games that display optimal graphics
- Send Ultra HD content to digital signs or point-of-sale displays
- Connect a security camera or other A/V surveillance equipment to multiple displays
- Source device(s) with HDMI output
- Display device with HDMI input
- Splitter with multi-resolution support transmits 4K x 2K video and audio from an HDMI source to two HDMI displays at the same time.
- Transmits up to 15 ft. for digital signage in bars, offices, classrooms, trade shows, etc.
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (@ 60 Hz) for crystal-clear 4K x 2K video
- Supports multi-resolution output to allow for combination of different display types
- Supports latest HDMI standards, including 4:4:4 subsampling for HDR televisions
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 3-year limited warranty