TRENDnet 24-Port 10/100Mbps Web Smart PoE Switch - TPE-224WS
The 24-Port 10/100Mbps Web Smart PoE Switch with 4 Gigabit Ports and 2 Shared Mini-GBIC Slots (model TPE-224WS) delivers a 12.8Gbps switching capacity with Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology and managed layer 2 features at a reduced cost. Support for SNMP v1, 802.1x, STP, 802.1Q VLAN, QoS, IGMP snooping, Broadcast Storm Control and port Trunking provide a cost effective, scalable and secure backbone PoE switch solution for SMB networks. Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. SNMP support enables the switch to provide valuable status and event information, saving system administrators time and resources. Access the Web-browser management interface and segment up to 256 Virtual Local Area Networks, manage network priority with 802.1p support and dedicate bandwidth with port-based Trunking.
- Reduces equipment cost by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- 24 x PoE 10/100Mbps ports, 4 x Gigabit Auto-MDIX ports and 2 x shared Mini-GBIC slots
- 12.8Gbps switching capacity with SNMP v1, 802.1X and STP support
- Features 802.1Q VLAN, Asymmetric VLAN, QoS, IGMP, Trunking and Mirroring
- Up to 15 Watts per port with a 170 Watt total power budget
- Lifetime Warranty