TP-LINK TL-SG105 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Gigabit Steel Cased Switch, IEEE 802.1p QoS, Up to 65 - TL-SG105
The TP-LINK 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG105 adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG105 can save up to 65% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG105 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- Quickly and easily set up a wired network with 5 networking ports
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit