TP-Link JetStream 24-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 4 SFP Slots - T1600G-28TS
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- L2+ Feature--Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Security and Storm control help protect LAN area investment
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management features
What This Product Does
TP-LINK JetStream Gigabit Smart Switch T1600G-28TS is a cost-effective product solution for small and medium-sized business which provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS and useful security strategies. Equipped with 24 gigabit RJ45 ports and 4 SFP slots, T1600G-28TS supports multiple useful features. Static Routing helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast and Unknown unicast Storm. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with SNMP, RMON and Dual Image, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive L2/L2+ switch and gigabit capability, TP-LINK JetStream Gigabit Smart Switch T1600G-28TS provides you the ideal access-edge solution.
Advanced QoS Features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 Features
For more application of L2 switches, T1600G-28TS supports a complete lineup of L2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group and 802.3x Flow Control function. Besides, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Moreover, T1600G-28TS supports L2+ feature-static routing, which is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic for more efficient use.
T1600G-28TS supports various IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery and IPv6 Neighbor Discovery.
Enterprise Level Management Features
T1600G-28TS is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface(GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface(CLI), SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events. And it also supports Dual Image?which provides reduced down-time for the switches, when the image is being upgraded / downgraded.
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Useful for the multi-tenant unit and multi-business unit with Layer 4 traffic classifiers and bandwidth limit
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet