StarTech USB VGA KVM Console Extender over CAT5 UTP (500 ft) - SV565UTPU
The SV565UTPU USB VGA KVM Console Extender over CAT5 UTP (500 ft) lets you control a server, computer or multiple computers (connected through KVM Switch) over a standard Cat5 or Cat6 UTP network cable connection, at distances of up to 500 ft (150 m) away. PC connection cables are included with this product for a ready out of the box solution.
You can use your existing keyboard, mouse, and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer, saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console by allowing you to switch between workstation view and KVM view at the remote location.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 2-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- PS/2 and USB host PC's supported via the appropriate PS2 or USB KVM cable (USB style included)
- Can be used with a single computer or connected to an existing KVM switch
- Easy installation using industry-standard UTP network cable
- Supports most combo keyboard and mouse sets (including Wireless)
- Intuitive hotkey commands
- Supports auto-switching between host and remote users or dedicated control