StarTech M.2 to U.2 Adapter - M.2 Drive to U.2 (SFF-8639) Host Adapter for M.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs - M.2 Drive Adapter - M.2 PCIe SSD Adapter - U2M2E125
This PCI Express M.2 to U.2 adapter makes it easy to install an M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD into your desktop PC or server, and connect to the drive through an available U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible interface on your motherboard.
Upgrade your system cost-effectively
The M.2 to U.2 adapter is ideal for IT professionals, system integrators and installers, and enthusiasts who are building or upgrading a server or desktop computer. It supports one M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD (M-Key), providing a cost-effective way to add M.2 NVMe performance to your computer or server through an available U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible interface on your motherboard.
The M.2 to U.2 adapter works with all desktop PCs and servers that have an available drive bay or a U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible host interface. The adapter card is OS independent, so there are no drivers or software required for installation.
The U2M2E125 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Increase your system speed and performance cost-effectively, by adding an M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD to your PC or server
- Adapter supports one M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD (M-Key)
- U.2 (SFF-8639) host interface
- Fast and easy setup with native OS support
- Backward compatible with earlier versions of PCIe