StarTech 4 Port USB VGA IP KVM Switch with Virtual Media - SV441DUSBI
The SV441DUSBI 4 Port USB VGA IP KVM Switch with Virtual Media allows for secure local and remote control of up to 4 computers over a LAN or the Internet. Featuring 2 additional USB ports for peripheral sharing (USB storage, CD ROM, etc.), allowing file transfers and disk emulation for remote application and OS installs.
The IP KVM Switch enables BIOS level control and full boot process interaction, and includes several security features (SSH, SSL, RADIUS and a configurable firewall) to keep your network safe.
This IP KVM can interact with virtually any device that uses an RS-232 serial terminal (routers, switches, PDUs, etc.), using the RPORT Module (sold separately). While the 1U rack-mountable metal chassis makes installation into a rack easy with the 1110EXTRACK.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Test drive a StarTech.com Server Remote Control unit (SV1115IPEXT) here!
- Remote, BIOS level access to all connected systems
- Works with PC, Mac, Linux and Sun Systems
- Supports DHCP or manual IP configuration
- User ID and SSL password secure web console
- Supports 32 user accounts with SSL encrypted session and web communication data
- Integrated Web Server for browser-based configuration and administration