StarTech 4 Port DVI + USB KVM Switch with Audio - KVM switch - USB 2.0 Hub - 2 ports - 1 local user - 1U - SV431DVIUA
This 4 port DVI USB KVM Switch lets you control four USB enabled, DVI capable computers from a single USB keyboard and mouse peripheral set.
Ideal for multimedia applications, the switch supports audio and microphone switching, allowing you to switch between audio/mic channels either independently or simultaneously when switching between computers for KVM control.
The DVI USB KVM switch features an integrated USB 2.0 hub which allows you to use shared USB peripherals from the control point as if the devices were connected directly to the slave computers - an economical solution that lets you use USB peripherals between computers (when selected) without the expense of buying individual peripherals for each slave computer.
Rackmount your KVM switch
If you'd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
This product is TAA compliant and is backed by a Startech.com 3 year warranty with lifetine technical support.
- HDCP Compliant
- Independent/simultaneous audio & mic channel and PC port selection
- USB keyboard and mouse support
- DVI interface technology supports digital video signal transmission
- Channel selection/Hub port control by front-panel push buttons
- 4-port DVI USB KVM switch with audio and microphone switching and 2 x USB 2.0 hub ports