StarTech 2-Port USB VGA Cable KVM Switch with Audio - SV215MICUSBA
The SV215MICUSBA 2 Port USB VGA Cable KVM Switch with Audio offers a high resolution (up to 2048x1536) solution for accessing and controlling two desktop computers from a single KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) peripheral set.
A complete solution, this cable-style KVM switch includes all of the cables and connections required to share one monitor, keyboard and mouse, as well as speakers, across two computers. Plus, the switch features independent audio/microphone switching to ensure an uninterrupted audio experience, even when switching between computers.
Compatible with Mac, Linux or PC based computers the SV215MICUSBA is the perfect addition for a broad range of environments, and because of its space-saving "KVM-on-a-cable" design, no desk space is required for installation - an ideal choice for most environments, including SOHO (small or home offices), gaming, multimedia production workstations and more.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- LED indicators for easy status monitoring
- Hot Pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the computers
- Computer selection by Remote selector and keyboard hotkeys
- Compatible with all USB supported Operating Systems
- Designed for high-resolution applications: 2048x1536 analog resolution with DDC2B
- Complete micro design saves space and money