StarTech 2 Port Professional PS/2 KVM switch - PS/2 - 2 ports - 1 local user - 1U - SV-231
This 2 Port PS/2 KVM Switch is a reliable computer management tool that allows you to control multiple computers from one source, minimizing downtime by making connected computers and input devices available as soon as they are attached.
This sturdy PS/2 KVM Switch features an all-metal, 1U chassis that adds to the unit's reliability and dependability.
The PS/2 KVM switch is designed to work with Dell, Compaq, IBM and HP servers, all PC notebook computers, and Compaq Alpha systems, and supports resolutions of up to 1920x1440 - ensuring a smooth and broadly compatible operating experience.
This product is TAA compliant and is backed by a Startech.com 3 year warranty with lifetine technical support.
- A dependable 3-year warranty provides peace of mind.
- Hot-pluggable to allow computers to be added or removed without worrying about having to reboot the other connected systems.
- Designed for guaranteed compatibility with Dell, Compaq, IBM and HP servers and systems.
- Compatible with all notebook computers.
- Compatible with Compaq Alpha systems.
- "Keep-alive" feature draws power from PC keyboard ports if power is lost. Switch will continue to operate during a power outage retaining complete control of all connected systems.