Present clear, bright images, with flexible connectivity and low running costs
The VPL-EW575 projector is ideal for mid-sized classrooms and meeting rooms.
Quiet, compact and powerful, it delivers detail-packed WXGA images with 4,300 lumens colour light output and high 20,000:1 contrast ratio that can be seen clearly even in bright rooms and with larger projection screens, with Sony's 3LCD technology assuring natural, vivid colours. Image quality is further improved compared with previous models, with a new colour/white balance setting for crisp reproduction of on-screen text and a new 'Vivid' picture mode ensuring even richer, more vibrant colours.
The VPL-EW575 is an ideal partner for today's integrated AV/IT environments, expanding your connectivity options with dual HDMI ports and Direct USB Display connection. A convenient input label function makes life simpler, confirming on screen the name of connected devices.
Add the VPL-EW575 to a network and see presentations from up to four connected PC/Mac computers simultaneously. Slip in an optional Wi-Fi dongle and present directly wirelessly from laptops.
A range of energy-saving features plus up to 10,000 hours recommended lamp replacement time contribute to low ownership costs. Routine maintenance is quick and easy with a convenient rear lamp access feature.
- These LCD projectors can be used in large rooms where a greater projection distance is needed
- Delivers powerful Up to 4300 lm brightness for clear visuals
- Delivers high-quality widescreen performance in any settings with the WXGA graphic mode on
- The 20,000:1 contrast ratio gives depth to your visuals
- Connect your devices like Blu-ray player, notebook and others to your projector with HDMI port
- Project image instantly from a PC or MacBook with the USB port