Present clear, bright images, with flexible connectivity and low running costs
The VPL-EW435 projector is ideal for mid-sized classrooms and meeting rooms.
Quiet, compact and powerful, it delivers detail-packed WXGA images with 3,100 lumens colour light output and high 20,000:1 contrast ratio, with Sony's 3LCD technology assuring natural, vivid colours. Image quality is further improved compared with previous models, with a new colour/white balance setting for crisp reproduction of on screen text and a new 'Vivid' picture mode ensuring even richer, more vibrant colours.
The VPL-EW435 is an ideal partner for today's integrated AV/IT environments, expanding your connectivity options with dual HDMI ports and Direct USB Display connection. A convenient input label function makes life simpler, confirming on screen the name of connected devices.
Add the VPL-EW435 to a network and see presentations from up to four connected PC/Mac computers simultaneously. Slip in an optional Wi-Fi dongle and present directly wirelessly from laptops.
A range of energy-saving features plus up to 10,000 hours recommended lamp replacement time contribute to low ownership costs. Routine maintenance is quick and easy with a convenient rear lamp access feature.
- The technology of LCD projectors is less-expensive and more reliable
- Experience the action with the brightness you need to fill the screen with vibrant visualizations
- Delivers high-quality widescreen performance in any settings with the WXGA graphic mode on
- Up to 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- Connect your devices like Blu-ray player, notebook and others to your projector with HDMI port
- Enjoy PC-free projection with USB port