Capture pure wireless sound in any shooting situation, from weddings to news, sporting events and documentaries. Sony's new UWPD series teams crisp digital audio processing with dependable RF transmission ? in a light, compact package That's extremely easy to use.
- Sony's Digital Audio Processing for superb sound quality.
- True double tuner/antenna diversity for reliable and stable signal reception.
- The wide bandwidth of up to 72MHz and 2,772 frequencies in 25kHz steps.
- NFC SYNC for quick and easy frequency setting with single button scan.
- High visibility OLED display for indoor/outdoor use.
- Reduced size of bodypack, plug-on, and receiver (relative to previous series).
- Digital Audio recording with new SMAD-P5 MI shoe-mount adapter.
- Channel memory function for fast switching between two receiver frequencies.
- Accurate to the minute count-up battery timer.
Sony is pleased to introduce the next generation of the popular UWPD wireless microphone series
With user-friendly features ideal for ENG, Live Events, Cinema, Internet Production, many more professional applications.
The UWPD wireless series delivers superb sound quality by utilizing an advanced DSP circuit for processing audio, and highly reliable transmission with true double tuner/antenna diversity per channel. Set-up and operation have been simplified with NFC pairing, transmitters from the receiver, and pre-programmed channel plans. The new SMAD-P5 Digital MI shoe adaptor provides cable free, high quality audio and integrated power management.
Great sound made smarter
Make sure you're heard on camera with absolute clarity. 24-bit audio is crisp and clear, with direct digital recording through MI (Multi-Interface) shoe equipped camcorders with the new SMAD-P5 MI shoe adaptor that bypasses A/D and D/A conversion stages. Seamless integration with the PXW-Z280 and PXW-Z190 camcorders, it displays mic information like RF levels, audio mute status and transmitters low battery alert in your camera's viewfinder.
Quick, easy set-up
Sony's UWPD series is great for videographers and camera operators working solo. By simply holding the NFC SYNC button on the receiver for a few seconds, it automatically scans the appropriate frequency. Users just need to touch the receiver with the transmitter for transferring the channel. Saving time so you're ready to start capturing great sound for your next scene. And with rock-solid RF transmission, you will enjoy the stable wireless sound with virtually no glitches, dropouts or distortion.
Even more mobile
Beautifully light and compact, UWPD Series won't slow you down when you're on the move. It's an ideal match for today's compact camcorders and interchangeable-lens digital cameras giving you pure, dependable sound with less to carry.
Any way you want it
you're ready to go with a choice of practical, cost-effective UWPD series wireless packages to suit today's audio applications from videographers to documentary makers and news reporters.
- Extremely compact, lightweight, and robust body construction.
- Multi-receiver monitoring of a single transmitter
- Monitor mode allows the receiver to be used as an ear monitor.
- Variable muting function offers multiple ways to mute audio.
- Attenuator (21 dB in 3-dB steps) reduces noise distortion.
- Active channel scan detects Sony transmitters within the same frequency group.
- Selectable auto gain mode control actively adjusts audio levels
- +15 dB gain volume boost mode protects sound quality when the microphone is farther from talent
- Switchable MIC/LINE input level on bodypack and plug-on transmitter
- Headphone Output for monitoring
- USB power supply
- 48V phantom power on Plug-on transmitter
- Backward compatibility with Sony WL-800/UWP/UWPD series
- Output level control for the receiver
- Occupancy Sensor mode for reducing interference from ?Green? building lighting sensors