Sony ODS-D280U - Disk drive - Optical Disc Archive (write once) - SuperSpeed USB 3.0 - external
Frequently bought together:
Optical Disc Archive stand-alone drive with very high transfer speeds of 1 Gbps write (verify on) and 2 Gbps read using ODC-3300R Generation 2 cartridge.View AllClose
- 100+ years estimated archive life for all data files
- Deep archive for very long-term archiving requirements
- Reliable and robust large-capacity media
- Ideal for deep archive and near-online archive
- Very fast transfer speedsul
- The ODS-D280U has very high transfer speeds. Reading is maximum 2 Gbps.
- Writing is maximum 1 Gbps (with verify on).
- Performance is varied based on type of cartridges.
- USB 3.0 interface for ease of connectivityul
- The ODS-D280U Optical Disc Archive stand-alone drive unit is plug and play with a USB 3.0 interface.
- Optical disc cartridges mounted as a single large volume making file access very simpleul
- The Sony optical disc cartridge system is designed and manufactured to extremely high specifications, offering a reliable, robust and portable media system for the very long term.
- Optical disc cartridges are available in 300 GB, 600 GB, 1.2 TB, 1.5 TB and 3.3 TB capacity sizes, in re-writable and write-once formats.
- 3.3 TB ODC-3300R (Generation 2) cartridge is write-once.
- The 3.3 TB cartridge is only readable/writable by the ODS-D280U and the ODS-D280F drives.
- The ODS-D55U, the ODS-D77U and the ODS-D77F drives cannot handle the 3.3 TB cartridge.
- Content Manager for ease of useul
- The Optical Disc Archive fiber channel drive unit comes with Sonys simple Content Manager application for ease of managing assets, generating a proxy copy and providing search and metadata entry functions.