Frequently bought together:
The DWA-F01D is an expandable adaptor for digital wireless receivers, designed to fit in mixer bags for ENG/EFP applicationsequiring top panel operation and the option of stand-alone battery power. The unit is also able to offer DWX digital audio for camcorders that do not feature an integral slot-in feature.View AllClose
- Optimized for top-panel operation:
- The DWA-F01D can be used as a stand-alone two-channel digital receiver with the DWR-S01D, DWR-S02D, or DWR-S02DN, and as a stand-alone one-channel analog receiver with the WRR-855S.
- Flexible three-way parallel audio outputs:
- Three-way parallel audio outputs allow sound engineers to flexibly manage everything on-site.
- There is XLR analog output for use with portable audio mixers or camcorders, BNC Digital (AES3id) output for use with portable audio recorders with AES3id digital inputs or long-distance AES3id transmission, and mini-phone analog output ...
- ...for use with PCM recorders and DSLRs.
- Simultaneous outputs enable easy, convenient and redundant work-flow, for example, using the XLR for mixing, AES3id for multi-track recording, and mini-phone for back up.
- (The mini-phone jack is selectable for headphones monitoring or mic level output.)
- Three-way power options:
- Three-way powering allows sound engineers to adapt to any situation on-site.
- Choose an optional InfoLITHIUM L battery for stand-alone use.
- Choose Hirose 4-pin DC input for camera-mount operation, with DC supplied from a camera battery.
- For mixer-bag use with battery systems, centralized management can be achieved using the Hirose 4-pin or BP jack.
- For AC powering, you can use an InfoLITHIUM battery charger as an AC adapter, or use a conventional AC adaptor with the BP jack.