Socket Mobile DuraScan D700 Handheld Barcode Scanner - CX3357-1679
Built rough and tough for applications in warehouses, outdoor distribution and industrial manufacturing conditions, this Bluetooth scanner's seal withstands dust, water splashes, and germs. However, its softer side still remains light and comfortable in working hands, as well as elegant for showcasing and use in boutique environments for high-end clientele.
With a dual personality, the DuraScan can be used for your business' behind the scenes needs (warehouses, stocking, shipping, etc.) as well as the front end of your business, to impress customers with such sleek style and dependable access to information sitting in the palm of your hand.
Certified by Apple® for iOS devices (iPad®, iPhone®, iTouch®) and compatible with Android, BlackBerry® and Windows® smartphones and tablets.
- Scanning - Fast 1D imager barcode scanning with highly visible and safe LED aimer
- Adaptive Scanning - Auto optimizes for easy scanning of barcodes that are near & far
- Long lasting battery - Power to last over two 8-hour shifts
- User feedback - Intuitive LED indicators let users know battery, Bluetooth connection and scanning status at a glance
- Rugged Design - Protection rating of IP54 for dust and water splashing protection. Withstands multiple drops to concrete and repeated tumbles
- Protective Material - Made with antimicrobial additives to help protect against harmful bacteria
- Basic Mode (default) - No software installation required when using the scanner in Bluetooth HID mode
- Application Mode - Improves business productivity with faster, efficient and reliable data transfer over Bluetooth. Leverage Application Mode functionality by integrating Socket Mobile's SDK in your app
- Wireless (Bluetooth) - scanning for iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices
- Wireless Freedom - long-range Bluetooth connection of 330 feet (100m)