Sennheiser HMD 26-II-600-X3K1 Headset - 505776
The HMD 26-II-100 applies to requirements of demanding broadcast applications for studio or outside productions. The headset is lightweight, provides extra soft ear cushions and headband paddings for outstanding wearing comfort even during long production days.
The closed, supra-aural headphones are dimensioned for high maximum SPL and provide a good passive noise attenuation. They are equipped with the ActiveGard© limiter which protects hearing from sudden volume peaks above 105 dB. It can be activated or deactivated.
Headset is provided with a dynamic hyper-cardiod patterned microphone. The microphone features excellent acoustic performance, a reliable noise suppression and has a shock mounted capsule for absorbing structure born noise. The short flexible part of the boom guarantees right positioning of microphone. Headset is designed for use in loud environment.
Following the modular concept cables, ear cushions and paddings can be replaced easily.
- The HMD 26-II-600-X3K1 headset provides plenty of freedom with wired connectivity
- Immense yourself in quality sound with this stereo headset
- Hear low subs and soaring vocals with a frequency range of sound from 40 Hz-16 kHz
- Sharp looking over head design will give you a comfortable fit
- Your voice will be heard loud and clear with the boom microphone
- Circumaural design provides optimum comfort and noise isolation