Seagate ST300MM0058 300 GB Hard Drive - 2.5" Internal - SAS (12Gb/s SAS) - ST300MM0058
Founded in 1979, Seagate is the leading provider of hard drives and storage solutions.
From the videos, music and documents that we share with friends and family on social networks, to servers that form the backbone of enterprise data centres and cloud-based computing, to desktop and notebook computers that fuel our personal productivity, Seagate products help more people to store, share and protect their valuable digital content.
Seagate offers the industry's broadest portfolio of hard disc drives, solid state drives and solid state hybrid drives. In addition, the Company offers an extensive line of retail storage products for consumers and small businesses, along with data recovery services for any brand of hard drive and digital media type.
- High-capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint enable data centers to keep pace with datagrowth and optimize data center real estate.
- Delivers 1.8TB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications
- Future-proof your storage solutions with advanced format interfaces of 512 Emulation and 4K Native.
- Seagate® TurboBoost™ accelerates I/O operations and optimizes response times to complete more transactions in less time-even during peak demand.
- Latest 12Gb/s SAS interface for improved scalability
- Over 2� legacy 3.5-inch 10K-RPM HDD capacity within a lower power envelope
- Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption.
- Seagate RAID Rebuild™ technology option makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.1
- Seagate Secure FIPS 140-2 model provides government-grade security for data-atrest and helps cut IT drive retirement costs.