Seagate ST1000NX0453 1 TB Hard Drive - 2.5" Internal - SAS (12Gb/s SAS) - ST1000NX0453
Frequently bought together:
Design Small and Deliver BIG-2.5-Inch Nearline DriveView AllClose
- Up to 2TB capacity in 15mm z-height, 2.5-inch form factor for space-constrained data centers
- Designed for high-density storage solutions requiring environmentally sound low power consumption and low weight for maximum storage efficiency
- Choose 12Gb/s SAS for high data integrity, scalability and fast data access or SATA 6Gb/s for economical nearline performance.
- Third-generation, enterprise-class reliability for 24�7 environmental robustness
- Advanced sector formats (4K Native and 512 Emulation) as well as 512 Native support for legacy systems
- Highest efficiency with over 50% improvement in watts/TB, and 18% sequential performance improvement compared to the previous generation
- Improved rotational vibration tolerance and head micro-actuation maximizes system availability and performance.
- Lowest enterprise operating power and enhanced PowerChoice™ options for additional power savings during idle periods
- Protect data where it lives-on the drive-by choosing from government-grade SED FIPS 140-2 option or SED models with Seagate Instant Secure Erase technology for easy and cost-effective drive disposal.
- Storage-hungry business applications
- Storage area networks (SAN) and network attached storage (NAS)
- Maximum-capacity entry-level servers and blade servers
- Rich media content storage
- Enterprise backup and restore-D2D, virtual tape
- Cloud computing
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 1 TB capacity
- Experience rapid processing speed with 128 MB cache buffer
- 12Gb/s SAS interface for high speed and reliability