Opengear CM7116-2-DAC Terminal Server - CM7116-2-DAC-US
CM7100 Console Server with Smart OOB™
The Opengear CM7100 is a highly reliable and feature-rich console server that simplifies out-of-band management of your network, server, and power infrastruc-ture in data centers and remote sites. Get secure and reliable access to IT equip-ment via your preferred SSH client or via an in-built HTTPS AJAX web terminal. Powerful diagnostics and remediation features enable efficient recovery from infrastructure fault conditions and increase uptime.
Problem: IT environments today are increasingly complex with an ever-growing variety of devices from multiple vendors. Tight budgets and sparse staffing make managing mission critical IT, network and power infrastructure while meeting enterprise uptime requirements a formidable challenge, for IT Managers and Administrators alike.
Solution: The Opengear CM7100 Console Server has 16, 32 or 48 serial ports for out-of- band access to routers, switches, PDUs, firewalls and other serial consoles. With simple Cisco-straight cabling, an intuitive status monitoring dashboard with pro-active alerting, vendor neutral power management and simple, secure access to device consoles, Network and IT Administrators can simplify remote management, rapidly recover from faults, and maximize uptime. The CM7100 also comes standard with a limited 4-year warranty and responsive one-on-one support - all at a very competitive per-port price point.
- Standard 4-year warranty and responsive one-on-one product support via web and email
- Environmental monitoring with optional EMD5000 module, Nagios and Solar-Winds integration
- Unified power management of PDU and UPS equipment from 100+ vendors
- AAA including Active Directory and TACACS+ integration, lock down ports per-user & group
- Audit trail logging to embedded 4GB local storage or remote log server for trouble-shooting and compliance
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet and dual AC Power supplies for built-in redundancy
- Simple straight-through cabling to Cisco style serial consoles
- 16 - 48 ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices
- Class leading performance and features - the best value console server