Opengear ACM7000-L Resilience Gateway - ACM7008-2-L
The ACM7000-L Resilience Gateway ensures uptime at branch offices, retail stores, kiosks and other remote sites. Cellular access provides an always-on gateway to your off-site network devices, even when the primary network is down.
Identify and remediate issues at the network edge before they become failures with Smart OOB™. Maximize WAN resilience with Failover to Cellular™ to 4G LTE networks and built-in multicarrier capabilities.
- 4-8 serial ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices
- 4 x USB 2.0 console ports, out-of-band management of network and server devices
- Smart OOB extends beyond traditional out-of-band management
- Failover to Cellular™ and IP Passthrough for out-of-band access and failover network connectivity over cellular.
- Integrated RESTful API engine on devices running firmware 4.0 or higher
- Manage all edge routers, firewalls, UPSes, PDUs with serial & USB & Ethernet consoles
- Centralize the management of all your enterprise remote sites and data centers with Lighthouse 5
- Automatically detect and recover from outages and repair equipment faults
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) discover, identify and verify attached devices on your local network.
- Log audit trails to embedded 4GB local storage for troubleshooting and compliance
- Strong security, PCI DSS 3.2, FIPS140-2, SSL and SSH, stateful firewall, OpenVPN & IPsec
- Embedded internal temperature sensor
- Environmental and physical sensor alarm notification via SMS, SNMP or email
- Compact and powerful hardware with integrated 4 GB internal storage
- Built-in digital I/O and high voltage I/O
- New highspeed global cellular modem - LTE-A Pro
- Flexibility with built-in 4 USB console ports
- Available with 4 port embedded switch
- Maintain network connectivity during failures with IP Passthrough
- Smart OOB with Failover to Cellular