Kensington Slim Type Wireless Keyboard - K72344US
Sleek Profile with Premium Quiet Keys
One of the thinnest keyboards on the market - a perfect compliment to the modern office.
Full-size keyboard includes a numeric keypad - an ideal layout for the touch typist. The integrated tilt stands provide typing comfort.
AES Encrypted Wireless Nano Receiver
Delivers a stable connection for up to 33 feet (10m) with 128-bit AES encryption.
For convenient shortcuts to functions performed often.
Low-Power LED Indicator
Provides visual confirmation of battery life so you are never left guessing.
Works seamlessly with Windows and macOS.
Sleek, quiet, comfortable and stable, the Slim Type Wireless Keyboard has a contemporary design, ideal for the modern office. The ultra-slim design offers quiet low-profile keys for precise control, one-touch multi-media keys for convenience, integrated tilt stands for comfort and a stability-tested plug-and-play wireless nano receiver with 128-bit AES encryption for enhanced data protection and GDPR compliance. At just 0.66in high, the thin profile provides contemporary styling for your desktop in a matte black finish. Compatible with Windows and macOS, the Slim Type Wireless Keyboard delivers an ideal layout for the touch typist to increase efficiency and productivity.
- At just 0.66in (16.7mm) high, this slim keyboard with low-profile keys offers precise control and contemporary styling for the modern office.
- Six rows of keys, a numeric keypad, and integrated 30° tilt stands provide the ideal layout and angle option for the everyday use of the touch typist.
- Stability-tested plug-and-play receiver delivers a stable connection for up to 33ft (10m) with 128-bit AES encryption.
- One-touch multimedia keys provide instant access to popular functions such as volume control, mute, sleep, email and default browser.
- Provides a convenient reminder to change or charge the keyboard batteries and smart battery management provides battery life up to 15 months.
- Seamlessly compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and above, and macOS 10.6 and later.
- The RF wireless connectivity helps reduce the clutter of wires
- Quickly and easily connect with the desktop computer