Kensington FP170 Privacy Screen Filter Tinted Clear - K52105WW
Limited Viewing Angle
Narrows the field of vision on the screen to +/- 30 degrees, helping you keep the information on your screen private and reducing the chances of a visual data breach, which is important both in the office or in a public setting.
Blue Light Reduction
Filters out the harmful rays by up to 30%, easing eye strain and reducing the chances of blue light interrupting your natural sleep patterns.
The privacy screen can be mounted either with the included frameless tab holders that attach to the edges of your monitor, letting you quickly and easily insert or remove the privacy screen, or you can mount it with double-sided tape that adheres directly to the screen for a cleaner look.
Reduces glare from any outside light sources that can interfere with your viewing clarity.
Either side of the privacy screen can be used to different effect. One side has a matte finish to maximize glare reduction, is smooth to the touch and reduces traces of fingerprints. The other side is glossy and provides a clearer view of the monitor screen.
- Limits viewing angle +/- 30° while also protecting the screen from scratches and damage.
- Reduces harmful blue light by up to 30%.
- Easy to attach using included plastic tabs to stick the screen to your standard flat panel (TFT) or LCD monitor.
- Anti-reflective coating reduces glare and improves clarity.
- Reversible with matte and glossy viewing options.
- Screen cleaning cloth included.
- TAA Compliant.
- Enhances secrecy of your data, surfing points of interest, and lessens the danger of any visual hacking or visual theft
- Privacy Screen Filter - Fits screens measuring up to 17"
- 5:4 Privacy Screen Filter - Intended for non-widescreen Monitor, which seems more squarical than rectangular
- Blue Light Reduction - Causes removal of UV and dangerous HEV Blue light and allows maximum transparency of colors