Kensington FP10 Privacy Screen for Surface Go Tinted Clear - K55900WW
Limited Viewing Angle
Narrows the field of vision on the screen to +/- 30 degrees (in landscape mode), helping you keep the information on your screen private and reducing the chances of a visual data breach, which is important both in the office or in a public setting.
Blue Light Reduction
Filters out the harmful rays by up to 30%, easing eye strain and reducing the chances of blue light interrupting your natural sleep patterns.
Reduces glare from any outside light sources that can interfere with your viewing clarity.
Touch Screen Compatible
Uniquely designed for the Microsoft® Surface™ Go this privacy screen is compatible with the touch screen allowing users to have full access to all features while maintaining their privacy.
Trust Kensington, the choice of IT professionals, to help protect the sensitive information on your Surface Go and reduce the chances of wandering eyes viewing confidential data on your screen. This privacy screen is designed specifically for the Microsoft Surface Go and is compatible with the touch screen. The FP Series Laptop Privacy Screens limit the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees so a person off to the side only sees a dark screen. They are easy to install, with the included double-sided tape. The privacy screen uses an anti-reflective coating to reduce glare, and filters out harmful blue light by up to 30 percent.
- Limits viewing angle to +/- 30°, hiding personal or confidential information from anyone trying to look from the side
- Reduces harmful blue light by up to 30%
- Can be installed using double-sided tape
- Anti-reflective coating reduces glare and improves clarity
- Designed for the Microsoft Surface Go this privacy screen is compatible with the touch screen
- Protects the monitor screen from scratches and damage
- Cleaning cloth included