KanexPro HDMI 1x8 Distribution Amplifier Over CAT5e/6 Outputs - SP-HDCAT1X8
The KanexPro SP-HDCAT1X8 is a one transmitter and eight extenders - receiver set that enables high resolution 1080p HDMI signals to be routed over distances up to 394ft.(120m) significantly beyond the capability of standard HDMI connectivity. When connected using installer friendly CAT5e/6 cables, the transmitter inputs the HDMI signal into eight identical outputs carrying 394 ft./1080p resolution simultaneously from the provided receivers. For control options the 1x8 splitter comes with IR receivers for each of the receivers and provides IR pass-back function to control the HDMI source device remotely from the displays.
This HDMI amplifier offers an ideal, cost effective means for extending digital video, multichannel audio, and control signals using IR from HDMI equipped devices. Each receiver works with the splitter as a full functional unit enabling full 1920 x 1080p/60 resolution.
Perfect for house of worship centers, retail stores and residential /smart home theater applications where one HDMI device can be distributed to eight displays over a single network cable up to 394 ft. without losing signal integrity.
- Distribute & Extend HDMI over single CAT5e/6 to eight HD displays
- Includes 8-independent receivers
- Supports transmission distance up to 394 ft. (120m)
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080@60Hz)
- Control via IR (kits included)
- Supports 5.1, 7.1 digital audio and uncompressed LPCM
- Live status indicator thru LED's
- HDCP 1.4 & EDID support for multiple displays
- Simple set up with zero configuration
- Wall-mountable design