IOGEAR 4-Port 4K Triple View DisplayPort KVMP Switch with USB 3.0 Hub (TAA) - GCS1964
Enhance Your High-End Multi-Monitor Workstation
Maximize your high-end triple DisplayPort workstations by connecting them to the 4-Port 4K Triple View Display Port KVMP. Experience 4K Cinema resolutions along with rich bass and 7.1 surround sound while switching between both computers and sharing two USB 3.0 peripherals with the push of a button. Now with Video DynaSync support, switching between computers will be faster than generic DisplayPort KVMs, optimizing workflow and efficiency.
A Triple Cinema 4K Experience
Join three Cinema 4K DisplayPort monitors to your premium desktop or laptop to experience superior screen, image, and video quality. The Triple View DisplayPort KVMP delivers a Cinema 4K resolution standard of 4096 x 2160 at a frame rate of 60Hz.
Designed for healthcare imaging, engineering and finance industries, this 4-Port KVMP supports environments requiring cinematic graphics resolution. Superior quality is also ideal for applications in architecture, video production and media design.
Convenient Switching Methods
Switch and access four DisplayPort computers from the push-button front panel or hotkey combination on your keyboard. Utilize the latest in mouse port-switching functionality to change ports by merely clicking the wheel button on your 3-button USB mouse.
Expand to Utilize Up to Six 4K Monitors
Tackle large projects and double your desktop viewing space by adding a second 4-Port KVMP (GCS1964). Expand your workstations to accommodate up to six 4K HDMI monitors. The Triple View is the perfect solution for clinical diagnostic imaging where each workstation involves various diagnostic equipment used together and where diagnostic displays can be spread among multiple Cinema 4K monitors for clearer, more precise readings. This function also serves engineers who need to see a complete construction life cycle shown across multiple 4K monitors for improved detail viewing; thus, optimizing workflow.
Additional smart connectivity features turn your workstation into a convenient, easy-to-use powerhouse. The Power-on Detection ensures automatic connection to the next powered-on computer. With Daisy-Chain Connection (DCC) support, double your desktop viewing space by cascading two GCS1964 together, accommodating up to six 4K HDMI monitors. The built-in USB 3.0 ports provide connectivity speeds up to 5 Gbps and compatibility with legacy USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices, allowing for maximum efficiency when testing source codes of various imaging software.
- Maximize & expand your high-end multi-monitor workstation superior video resolutions
- Operate 4 DisplayPort computers with 1 keyboard, mouse, and 3 HDMI monitors
- Supports cinema 4K HDMI monitors with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @60Hz
- Converts the DisplayPort signal for output to HDMI monitors
- Add a second GCS1964 to expand up to six 4K monitors
- Allows independent switching of the KVM, USB, and audio devices
- Control/share USB 3.0 peripherals between 4 computers; eliminate duplicate devices
- Work on computer "A" without interrupting USB peripheral connectivity on computer "B"
- Select computer via front panel push-buttons, hotkeys, or mouse
- Video DynaSyncTM - Optimizes resolution when switching among different sources and eliminates boot-up display problems