HPE 960 GB Solid State Drive - 2.5" Internal - SATA (SATA/600) - P06196-B21
Do you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications? HPE Server Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high random read IOPs performance. HPE (RI) SSDs typically have an endurance of <1 drive writes per day. All HPE SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification ensuring reliable, high performing drives. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source. The self-describing icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drive's status, and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools, allowing you to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
- HPE 3.84 TB SATA 6G Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch) SC 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
- HPE 1.92 TB SATA 6G Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch) SC 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
- HPE 960 GB SATA 6G Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch) SC 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
- HPE 480 GB SATA 6G Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch) SC 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
- HPE Dual 480 GB SATA 6G Read Intensive M.2 - uFF to SFF SCM 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
Ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications and data warehousing.
Achieve higher IOPs to enhance the performance of your data center.
Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in capacities up to 3.84 TB and growing.
12 Gb SAS, 6 Gb SATA, NVMe, M.2, and M.2 enablement kits.
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 960 GB for your computer
- The high-read speed of 530 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 480 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance