HPE 480 GB Solid State Drive - 2.5" Internal - SATA (SATA/600) - P04560-B21
Do you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications? HPE Server Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high random read IOPs performance. HPE (RI) SSDs typically have an endurance of <1 drive writes per day. All HPE SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification ensuring reliable, high performing drives. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source. The self-describing icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drive's status and a 'do not remove' button prevents data loss from human error. Monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools.
- HPE 480 GB NVMe x4 Lanes Read Intensive M.2 22110
- HPE 960 GB NVMe x4 Lanes Read Intensive M.2 22110
- HPE 4 TB NVMe x4 Lanes Read Intensive SFF (2.5in) SCN
- HPE 4 TB PCIe x4 Lanes Read Intensive HHHL
FeaturesHigh Performance, Exceptional Reliability and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
HPE Server Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives (SSD) are ideal for Big Data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications and data warehousing.
Achieves higher IOPs to enhance the performance of your data center.
Maintains data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- With a capacity of 480 GB, you have large storage space for all your documents and data
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance