The HP 2530 Switch Series consists of four fully managed Layer 2 edge switches, delivering cost-effective, reliable, and secure connectivity for business networks. Designed for entry-level to midsize enterprise networks, these Gigabit Ethernet switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, IPv6 host support, and optional PoE+, and include a product lifetime warranty.
Each 2530 switch has 24 or 48 RJ-45 10/100/1000 ports and four small form-factor pluggable (SFP) slots for fiber connectivity. For customers implementing Power over Ethernet for voice, video, or wireless deployments, the HP 2530-24G-PoE+ and the HP 2530-48G-PoE+ Switches are IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at compliant with up to 30 W per port.
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- With PoE+ Port, transfer data and up to 25.5 W of power on a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage