Gigabyte H262-Z61 Barebone System - 2U Rack-mountable - AMD - 4 Number of Node(s) - Socket SP3 - 2 x Processor Support - H262-Z61
AMD EPYC™ 7002 Series Processor (Rome)
The next generation of AMD EPYC has arrived, providing incredible compute, IO and bandwidth capability - designed to meet the huge demand for more compute in big data analytics, HPC and cloud computing.
- Built on 7nm advanced process technology - the best the industry has to offer, allowing for denser compute capabilities with lower power consumption
- The world's first 64 core data center CPU, built using Zen 2 high performance cores and AMD's innovative chiplet architecture
- The world's first mainstream PCIe Gen 4.0 data center CPU with a bandwidth of up to 64GB/s, twice of PCIe Gen 3.0
- Embedded security protection to help defend your CPU, applications, and data
PCIe Gen 4.0 Ready
AMD EPYC Rome is the world's first mainstream data center CPU to support PCIe Gen 4.0, with a bandwidth of 64GB/s, twice that of PCIe Gen 3.0. This doubles the bandwidth available from the CPU to peripheral devices such as graphics cards, storage devices and high speed network cards. GIGABYTE's AMD EPYC 7002 Series server platforms are ready to be used with a new generation of PCIe Gen 4.0 devices such as AMD's Radeon MI50 GPGPU.
Higher Memory Speed
AMD EPYC's Rome 7002 Series processors feature faster 8 channel DDR4 memory lanes, supporting RDIMM or LRDIMM memory modules with a speed of up to 3200MHz (1 DIMM per channel)
More M.2 Storage
GIGABYTE's AMD EPYC 7002 Series server platforms feature more M.2 drive capacity for ultra-fast NVMe storage - both onboard M.2 slots and extra capacity via optional riser cards.
Max TDP Support
GIGABYTE's AMD EPYC server platforms come ready to support the full list of AMD EPYC Rome 7002 Series processors: up to 225W (standard TDP) / 240W (cTDP)
TPM 2.0 Module
GIGABYTE's AMD EPYC Server is designed to support Trusted Platform Modules (TPM - discrete cryptographic on-board processors).
CMC for Chassis Management & Multi-Node Monitoring
GIGABYTE's H-Series Servers feature an Aspeed CMC (Central Management Controller) for chassis-level management and node-level monitoring (by connecting internally to Aspeed BMCs integrated on each node). This results only in one MLAN connection required to perform monitoring of all four nodes, resulting in less ToR (Top of Rack) cabling and switch connections.
GIGABYTE's H-Series Servers also feature the ability to create a "ring" connection for monitoring & management of all servers (incl. chassis-level & node-level) in a rack (including iKVM support) with an onboard LAN hub and dual MLAN ports*. Only two ToR (Top of Rack) switch connections are needed to create the ring system, and the ring will not be broken even if one server in the chain is shut down, reducing cabling and switch port usage for greater cost savings and management efficiency.
Design Features for Easy Maintenance
GIGABYTE's AMD EPYC 7002 Series server platforms contain many tool less design features for easy installation, maintenance and removal - never worry about forgetting your toolbox or losing a screw again!
Tool-less Rail Kits
Rail kits attach to the side of the server chassis via clipping mechanism.
Tool-less 2.5" & 3.5" Drive Bays
Clipping mechanism secures the drive in place. Install or replace a new drive in seconds.
- Perform computational tasks effectively accrediting the EPYC processor
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- Featuring Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Provides 2 USB ports for responsive and expanded device connections