Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3256GNTD 256 GB Solid State Drive - M.2 2280 Internal - PCI Express NVMe (PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4) - GP-GSM2NE3256GNTD
Performance . Stability
GIGABYTE NVMe SSD
Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
Breaking the barriers of SATA limitations (256GB)
- GIGABYTE NVMe SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & NAND flash that provide.
- Sequential read speeds up to 1700 MB/s.
- Sequential write speeds up to 1100 MB/s.
- GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5" SATA solid state drive.
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users monitor SSD Status, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health condition, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the Support.
Reliability You Can Trust - 5 Years Limited Warranty
GIGABYTE NVMe SSDs possess both high data transferring speed and enhanced endurance, providing durable MTBF of 1.5 million hours and 5 years or 300TBW limited warranty.
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 256 GB for your computer
- The high-read speed of 1700 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- Write speed of 1100 MB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4 interface provides quick data transfer and greater throughput