Part of the Fellowes I-Spire Series, the Tablet Lift lets you position your tablet at eye level in either portrait or landscape orientation to work more comfortably when using your tablet with an external keyboard. By simply elevating your tablet 3" above your desktop, you can avoid excessive strain on your neck and shoulders caused by leaning down or forward to see the screen. C-shaped design features two grooves and a rest to hold your tablet in place. Curved bottom provides stability. Setup is easy and requires no tools. Tablet stand accommodates all tablets up to 1/2" thick. Modern design accents any work space whether at home or in the office. Laptop stand coordinates with I-Spire Series products from Fellowes to create your ideal work space, bringing together enhanced comfort and innovative design. It is 100 percent recyclable.
- Innovative design elevates tablet 3" above desktop for enhanced viewing comfort
- Helps reduce neck strain and shoulder tension
- Displays all tablets up to 1/2 " thick in portrait and landscape orientations
- Modern design accents any workspace - whether at home or in the office
- Look for coordinating I-Spire Series™ products from Fellowes®