The Eaton Gigabit Network card (Network-M2) is Eaton's latest UPS connectivity device that delivers IT professionals with new and exciting capabilities and features. With faster speed and enhanced cybersecurity, the Gigabit Network Card improves power system reliability by providing warnings of pending issues to administrators and helping to perform orderly graceful shutdown of servers and storage. The new network card works with Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) v1.61 to improve business continuity by triggering policies configured to keep mission critical applications running in the event of power or environmental anomalies, including virtual machine relocation or automated disaster recovery action.
- Modern user experience with latest web technology
- Secure SMTP for email alerts
- Increased memory for improved operation and larger data storage
- Real-time clock with battery backup and NTP
- Cybersecurity enhancements, including stronger encryption, configurable password policy and usage of CA and PKI signed certificates
- Compliance with Gigabit only datacenter networks
- Gigabit speed: compatible with better performing, cost effective and widely deployed gigabit network switches