Cisco RV340W IEEE 802.11ac Ethernet Wireless Router - RV340W-A-K9-NA
Small businesses are constantly exposed to Internet threats. The Cisco RV340W Dual WAN Gigabit Wireless-AC VPN Router connects small businesses to the Internet and protects employees from unwanted content and malicious websites, without compromising the online experience. The router helps boost employee productivity and overall network performance by limiting Internet surfing to appropriate site categories and eliminating unwanted network traffic. Users are automatically protected from malicious or compromised websites, regardless of the site categorization. End devices and applications can be identified and treated according to user-defined policies for improved productivity and optimal network usage.
With an intuitive user interface, the RV340W enables you to be up and running in minutes. The router provides reliable and highly secure connectivity that is so transparent you will not even know it is there.
- 2 WAN ports (RJ-45) allow load balancing and resiliency
- 4 LAN ports (RJ-45) provide high-performance connectivity
- Integrated 802.11ac WLAN access point with external antennas (Wave 2 MU-MIMO)
- 2 USB ports support a 3G/4G modem or flash drive
- Flexible VPN functionality for secure interconnectivity
- Support for the Cisco AnyConnect® Secure Mobility Client, ideal for remote access by mobile devices
- Dynamic web filtering, enabling business efficiency and security while connecting to the Internet
- Client and application identification that allows Internet access policies for end devices and Internet applications, to help ensure performance and security