Check Point Software
Check Point Smart-1 225 Network Security/Firewall Appliance - CPAP-NGSM225-SAN
New security management platforms for policy segregation, log and threat analysis
- Five new security management appliances to centrally manage Check Point security gateways
- Greater policy segregation with up to 200 independent security domains
- One-stop security management and monitoring for consolidated security with Firewall, IPS, Anti-Virus, Anti-Bot, Threat Emulation, URL Filtering and Application Control
Detect threats in real time with advanced log and event analytic tools
- Up to 44,000 logs per second with real-time indexing for immediate search results
- Leverage Next Generation SmartEvent for generating views and reports in seconds
- Facilitate forensic investigation with up to 24TB of internal storage
Enterprise-grade scalable platform for business-critical networks
- Wide variety of networking options including 1GbE and 10GbE and SAN interfaces
- Maintain business continuity with redundant, hot-swappable power supplies, fans and hard drives
FeaturesConsolidated and Comprehensive Security Management
Smart-1 appliances consolidate security, log, and event management into a single dedicated management appliance and a unified management console for one-stop security management and monitoring. From SmartConsole, an administrator can define and monitor security policies across multiple security functions including Firewall, IPS, Anti-Virus, Anti-Bot, Threat Emulation, URL Filtering, and Application control.
Smart-1 Appliances provide central security management and the ability to view logs, track events, view reports and monitor security and network activity, see trends, and centrally distribute signatures and software updates.
Organizations seeking to optimize their security management can leverage the Compliance Software Blade on their Smart-1 Appliances. Security best practices provided by the Compliance Software Blade deliver continuous feedback to organizations to help them ensure that gateways and Software Blades are configured and managed correctly. The Compliance Software Blade simulates the security impact of configuration or policy changes before installation, and provides real-time notifications to administrators alerting them to potential risks. The Compliance Software Blade provides a valuable tool for organizations seeking to consolidate their security management and stay on top of your security posture.Multi-Domain Security Management
Smart-1 Appliances allow IT administrators to segment security management into as many as 200 independent domains. Easily create domains based on geography, business unit or security function to strengthen security and simplify management by segregating administration and policies.
Smart-1 Appliances with Multi-Domain Log Management host log files in segregated domains and improve performance by isolating log traffic from management traffic.
- Safeguard your data from external and internal threats by using this firewall appliance that also supports URL Filtering firewall protection
- Easily create a secure network to connect your servers and workstations with this 4 ports Firewall
- Up to 10x faster than the standard Ethernet connectivity and provides high-performance
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation