Check Point 3200 High Availability Firewall - CPAP-SG3200-NGTX-SSD-LCM-HA
COMPREHENSIVE THREAT PREVENTION
The rapid growth of malware, growing attacker sophistication and the rise of new unknown zero-day threats require a different approach to keep enterprise networks and data secure. Check Point delivers fully integrated, comprehensive Threat Prevention with award-winning SandBlast™ Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction for complete protection against the most sophisticated threats and zero-day vulnerabilities.
ALL-INCLUSIVE SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Check Point 3200 Appliances offer a complete and consolidated security solution available in two complete packages:
- NGTP: prevent sophisticated cyber-threats with IPS, Application Control, Antivirus, Anti-Bot, URLFiltering and Email Security.
- NGTX: NGTP with SandBlast Zero-Day Protection, which includes Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction.
INSPECT ENCRYPTED CONNECTIONS
There is a shift towards more use of HTTPS, SSL and TLS encryption to increase Internet security. At the same time files delivered in to the organization over SSL and TLS represent a stealthy attack vector that bypasses traditional security implementations. Check Point Threat Prevention looks inside encrypted SSL and TLS tunnels to detect threats, ensuring users remain in compliance with company policies while surfing the Internet and using corporate data.
Every Check Point appliance can either be managed locally with its available integrated security management or via central unified management. Using local management, the appliance can manage itself and one adjacent appliance for high availability deployments. When centrally managed administrators can define security policy for the entire network - including internal security, main sites, and remote sites - from a single, centrally located Check Point Security Management server.
PREVENT KNOWN AND ZERO-DAY THREATS
The 3200 Appliance protects organizations from both known and unknown threats with Antivirus, Anti-Bot, SandBlast Threat Emulation (sandboxing), and SandBlast Threat Extraction technologies.
As part of the Check Point SandBlast Zero-Day Protection solution, the cloud-based Threat Emulation engine detects malware at the exploit phase, even before hackers can apply evasion techniques attempting to bypass the sandbox. Files are quickly quarantined and inspected, running in a virtual sandbox to discover malicious behavior before it enters your network. This innovative solution combines cloud-based CPU-level inspection and OS-level sandboxing to prevent infection from the most dangerous exploits, and zero-day and targeted attacks.
Furthermore, SandBlast Threat Extraction removes exploitable content, including active content and embedded objects, reconstructs files to eliminate potential threats, and promptly delivers sanitized content to users to maintain business flow.
- Stop intrusions to provide businesses with the essential network security with this firewall appliance that also supports AntiBot firewall protection
- Keep all your data safe and secure from hackers and thieves by utilizing cipher based AES (128-bit) encryption that encrypts and decrypts data in blocks of 128 bits using cryptographic keys of 142-bit
- Easily create a secure network to connect your servers and workstations with this 5 ports Firewall
- Up to 10x faster than the standard Ethernet connectivity and provides high-performance
- Can be placed on Desktop surface for standalone installation